Tambong, Philippines, 1118
Joined on December, 2013
Weekends at any time
Up to 30 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationI am a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy in FEU-Manila (April 2010).
I am a Certified Public Accountant (October 2010). I landed at 6th place having an average of 94.57%.
ExperienceI started my career in Ford Group Philippines in November 2013 as Accounting Supervisor.
My duties and responsibilities as Accounting Supervisor are as follows:
• Leads in the preparation of the Company’s financial statements;
• Manages the Company’s accounts payable, account receivables and general ledgers;
• Coordinates and assists in the entire monthly close process;
• Responsible for journal entry review and posting and account reconciliation review;
• Assist in maintaining and updating internal controls over the financial reporting process;
• Prepares and/or reviews schedules for the interim and annual audits; and
• Assists in the development and maintenance of financial reporting systems to insure integrity of finances based on sound accounting procedures and controls.
I was a previous auditor in PwC Philippines (Isla Lipana & Co.) from November 2010 to October 2013. She was promoted to Senior Associate in July 2012. Bani consistently obtained a peformance rating of 1 (exceeding expectations) and has been the Financial Services Group’s top performing senior and associate since 2010.
HobbiesIn my spare time, I would be painting. I am a frustrated fine artist.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.